July 26, 2019

Something For My Kids To Know


Hai and Assalamualaikum. So today I want to make an entry about something for my kids to know. To be honest, I really don't want any kids sooner when I'm married. I even said to my boyfriend that I want to be with him for years then start to make some babies. He was okay about it I guess but this is a challenge so I'm gonna do it anyway.

Day 8 - Something For My Kids To Know

1. No matter how busy I am, tell me and let me know when you need me. I'll be always there for you.

2. Whenever you are hurt, tell me what makes you feel better, I'll help you out.

3. Never expect more, expectations will kill you.

4. Be silent whenever you're mad, words are sharper than a knife.

5. Please do appreciate little things around even when things are easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment