Hello and Assalamualaikum, I am here to write about my journey for one of the important memories. I feel like wanting to dance around happily because of my boyfriend and I went out for a date a while on 25th June 2019.
First, I want to say I feel grateful for having another chance to be with you. I am writing this to express gratitude for you, Sayang 💓. It has been a while we don't go out since we were arguing a lot and been busy. I know at this moment, I write also we still argue but I don't care because this entry is gonna be the best of memories.
On that happiest day, we went to HOSHAS which hospital I have been receiving treatment for depression. We were having so much time, talking a lot like we never talked before. As usual, you were the one who was patiently listening to my thoughts. Thank you so much for that. We sang songs together while holding hands. It felt so nice and connected. I love it when I kissed your cheeks thousands of times yet you don't complain about me bothering you because I love affectionate so much!
When we arrived at the hospital, we patiently waited for my turn to get my appointment. While waiting, we played Uno cards. I was so happy at that time. You patiently treated me how I wanna be treated like a child. Although I was not a good player, you still gave me to win even though both of us are so competitive.
The best part in the hospital is, there was a woman around 60y/o who waited for her turn too, always tried to talk to us. The thing I won't forget forever is when she thought my bf and I were siblings as our face looks the same. It was funny when we said we were friends, not siblings. She said if we were destined to be together, we will be.
After taking my medicine, we headed to the canteen for my bomboloni doughnuts, as we both were hungry. We walked to our car and ate it while waiting for our car to cool down. Sadly, the taste is not the same as I ate before but we ate it all anyway.
After that, we headed to Selera Patin Bangau at Temerloh. Excuse me, I might write this in improper ways since I am crying right now. Ok kita sambung, awak drive ke tempat makan tu since it was like my favorite food place, I wanted you to try the dishes. It turned out you love it too. Thank you for being a gentleman with me throughout the day. You are always the best.
First, I want to say I feel grateful for having another chance to be with you. I am writing this to express gratitude for you, Sayang 💓. It has been a while we don't go out since we were arguing a lot and been busy. I know at this moment, I write also we still argue but I don't care because this entry is gonna be the best of memories.
On that happiest day, we went to HOSHAS which hospital I have been receiving treatment for depression. We were having so much time, talking a lot like we never talked before. As usual, you were the one who was patiently listening to my thoughts. Thank you so much for that. We sang songs together while holding hands. It felt so nice and connected. I love it when I kissed your cheeks thousands of times yet you don't complain about me bothering you because I love affectionate so much!
When we arrived at the hospital, we patiently waited for my turn to get my appointment. While waiting, we played Uno cards. I was so happy at that time. You patiently treated me how I wanna be treated like a child. Although I was not a good player, you still gave me to win even though both of us are so competitive.
The best part in the hospital is, there was a woman around 60y/o who waited for her turn too, always tried to talk to us. The thing I won't forget forever is when she thought my bf and I were siblings as our face looks the same. It was funny when we said we were friends, not siblings. She said if we were destined to be together, we will be.
After taking my medicine, we headed to the canteen for my bomboloni doughnuts, as we both were hungry. We walked to our car and ate it while waiting for our car to cool down. Sadly, the taste is not the same as I ate before but we ate it all anyway.
After that, we headed to Selera Patin Bangau at Temerloh. Excuse me, I might write this in improper ways since I am crying right now. Ok kita sambung, awak drive ke tempat makan tu since it was like my favorite food place, I wanted you to try the dishes. It turned out you love it too. Thank you for being a gentleman with me throughout the day. You are always the best.
Next, we went to Secret Recipe because it has a promotion 50% off for the second cake purchased. Since you never ate cakes from SR, I asked you to drive me to the shop. I treated you a slice of indulgence cake. You really love it because it suits your tastebud as you love chocolates so much. I will remember it forever.
| Kiri tu semestinya kek indulgence awak, kanan tu ofc saya punya, NY cheese cake |
| You looked so happy + handsome af 😍 |
After makan kek apa semua, awak bawak saya jumpa pergi Tok Ki, walaupon Tok Ki tak ada kat rumah, saya suruh jugak awak tunggu sampai Tok Ki datang and alhamdulillah dia datang. Pastu borak - borak macam - macam dengan Tok Ki. Minum air banyak - banyak sambil makan kuih Mak Cik bagi. Banyak makan sampai kenyang gila. Pastu dia bagi duit raya seorang RM10, banyak gila tapi cukup tampung duit nak bayar kat Haris.
Akhir sekali, kita dah sampai UiTM semua, saya pulak buat perangai, saya minta maaf sangat tapi saya tak boleh nak kawal perasaan saya. Saya nangis banyak - banyak, dah la time tu awak nak pergi tandas apa semua tapi saya still degil apa semua. Tapi awak tak marah pon saya. Terima kasih sudi bersabar dengan saya. Pastu nak tangkap gambar takle sebab muka nak nangis je walaupon awak dah semangat nak tangkap gambar. Apa - apa pon, itu hari yang paling best setelah kita berjauhan almost 1 week tak contact langsung.
Muka lepas nangis haha.Thank you sayang sebab sudi bersama dengan saya walaupon macam - macam kita dah lalui bersama. I love you sayang 💓💓💓💓 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment