July 22, 2019

Describe My Partner


Hai and Assalamualaikum so for today I would like to share with you guys about my beloved boyfriend, Nizam. He is the only person who I really love and care about. You may skip this entry if it annoyed you with my lovey-dovey entry.

Day 4 - Describe My Partner

Nizam and Willy
Name: Ahmad Anizam Ahmad Almi. 
House: Sungai Buaya, Dungun
Birthdate: 23.10.1998

He is the most amazing person I've ever met. The kindest person I know. He loves to sacrifice himself for others to make things easier for everyone. The most clingy son ever. He loves to hug his mom. The best son I guess. He never complains about things. He'd be quiet even things are hard for him or uneasy to him. He's really smart, especially in Maths.

He really loves games until he'd rather lose me for the games but I love him anyway. He's the most patient person I've met other than my dad. He'd never be mad at me even I made a lot of mistakes. Omg, I'm in tears because I too miss him too much.

He's always the positive person on everything. Whenever I had rough times like my ex-housemates were not cleaning the house, I did that alone and complained to him while crying, he was always there for me, through pain, sadness, anger, happiness and other things I could remember.

He's always the humblest person, even things he did were amazing and he still thinks it was nothing. I love the way he keeps himself cool. Yes, he is so cool. He's the best listener I've had. The most understanding person. My best listener. My forever listener too. He'll just listen to everything I said.

He won't judge me for being myself. Even I look ugly, or being impatient or get angry. He will accept me anyway. He's always taking care of me when I'm hungry, he will buy food for me for breakfast. He will take care of my craving or wanting even we both did not have much money. I really miss those times. We both were reckless of managing money but still can survive.

He's always wanting to eat the food I made for him. He won't complain about the taste which is good or bad. He'll eat it silently. I love spending much time with him on food. He really loves chocolate. I still remember having our first chocolate indulgence cake, he really loves it.

He's always my driver to anywhere I want to go. The best driver ever, the one who lets me sleep on his lap, the one who lets me singing out loud in the car, the one who lets me give peck of kisses on his cheeks every time, the one who does not care about me tickles him and being clingy in the car. I miss them so much. He never complains of those.

He smells so good and I always kiss his shoulder a lot to smell him a thousand times. I don't know what perfume he is using but I always want his shirts or sweater for his smells. I love it so much and he never complains about it too.

He always wants to walk me to accompany me in the dark because I'm scared. He'll let me talk in the dark until I feel tired and we both will smile because of the gasps. I'll still remember us walking pass-through the rugby field and walk through medec and uwais. Walking next to the library to get to van kuning. I miss those too.

I love it when you accompany me to sleep when I sleep alone and scared of the dark. We were on a video call and talk less until we both fell asleep. He is always saying he will end the call after I sleep but in the end, he fell asleep first haha. He's so cute.

There are too many things he has done to me, he gives an impact to my life, he gives me love, happiness, attention and care. I love everything about him and there is none could be him. He is my one and only Nizam and my forever boyfriend.


Sayang, I will always wait for you. I will always pray for you, for us, for our families. I know we have been through some shits because of me, but please know that I'm trying to recover from this mental health and be the best girlfriend, best wife, best friend and best girl for you. I will always love you forever and none can change that. Take the best care of you Sayang. I'm always here for you.

2 comments:

  1. Ceyy ceyy, heheheh. Moga kekal sampai ke jinjang pelamin. Amiinnn. ^^

    ReplyDelete