Hai and Assalamualaikum, so today I would like to share with you guys about Cempedak McFLURRY that has been released a few days ago. I know this sounds wow but I'm gonna review this ice cream like I did for Duriang Smoothie Tealive.
McDonald's dah keluarkan 2 menu baru sekarang which is Cempedak McFLURRY and ayam goreng McD 3 kali pedas. I've tried both of them tapi kita review dulu Cempedak McFLURRY ni dulu ye.
Cempedak McFLURRY
🥛: Rasa cempedak real, syrup perisa cempedak, ada cempedak bites
💸: RM 6
💖: 7/10
💬: Alamanda Putrajaya
Comment:
To me, the ice cream tastes really the same as we eat cempedak. The syrup used in the ice cream looks orange yellowish and smells so good which the smell blended well with the smell of ice cream vanilla. Sometimes cempedak can be like an acidic and bergas taste. Tapi this ice cream nope. Manis je. It even suits for those yang gila manisan. Really sweet tau. The ice cream pon ada cempedak bites which is like cempedak yang di cut halus - halus. The real cempedak madu one. Super tasty. As a person who has gastric, my stomach was doing so fine after eating it, not having angin or anything. Overall taste good but I am not really into something sweet so I'm giving it 7 out of 10. It tastes better than Durian McFLURRY a long time ago. So, don't forget to find out how it tastes.
Selamat mencuba!

oh definitely gonna try it out later
ReplyDelete