Hai and Assalamualaikum, today for the second entry, I want to join this challenge by Rrai and the questions are quite interesting since I don't really how to share things about myself. This gives me an opportunity for sharing with people. I hope it won't be a very long entry so that people won't be tired of reading all of my daily challenges. So, let's all join this challenge.
Day 1 - Introduction and my recent photo
Name: Nabiha Aisyah bt Mohd Sukuran
![]() |
| I don't really take a selfie or anything so here. |
Nicknames: Biha, Cah, Kabhi and etc.
BOD: 6 May 1998
Elementary School: SRAIBBB (2005), SKPP 18 (1) [2009]
High School: SMKAMH, Kajang (2011)
College: UiTM Jengka (2016)
Academic: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Job: A part-timer crew @ BK Alamanda
Participated: Karate Goshin Ryu, Silat Gayong Malaysia, SUKSIS
Hospital Diagnosis:
Alleged Sports Injury with Closed Comminuted Fracture of Midshaft Right Humerus
Bipolar Disorder Type 2 in Depressive Mood
Borderline Personality Disorder
Persistent Depressive Disorder
Playlist Spotify: Nighty Mood 🌙
Personality: I get annoyed easily because of bipolar disorder and borderline but I tried my hard to control it with the medicine that I've taken every day. I talk a lot with someone who I feel comfortable with. I enjoy being alone. I don't like noises and giggles. I am a very sensitive person. I don't really like people get clingy with me, even a guy or a girl. I cry easily.





0 comments:
Post a Comment