May 28, 2019

I'm Sorry



I had an argument with my Mama. Mama perli me for getting up late and not making cookies earlier. Because of that, the cookies did not taste good as hers making last week. Papa and other siblings ate both of cookies, some said mine was better, mine was not good. I really did not mind about it, because I am not a good cooker actually. 

But what makes me sad is, the effort that I make during making cookies is like tak dihargai gila - gila. Mama dah buat adunan cookies after sahur, she and Papa dah kejutkan saya before nak pergi kerja, like terus buat cookies tu.

Unfortunately, I could not get up due to the medicine that I have taken after berbuka. The medication works as my sleep aid, last night I sleep kinda late as I wanted to talk Nizam more, so masa tidur saya akan drag sampai ke siang, as always since it is like sleeping pills. Mama was like salahkan saya for not being responsible towards the adunan cookie yang mama buat pagi tadi. I really made the cookies but later than I should have done at 10 am.


It was my fault, I admit it but why cannot I be appreciated after doing it all alone without any helpers, I mean, my sister did not help me. Mama was like apa yang aku buat tu semuanya macam tak bermakna untuk dia. I said, aku dah buat dah cookies tu cuma lambat, and Mama was like hating it because of it. I felt so bad until I cannot hear anything that Mama has said to me.


 I ran to my room because I cannot hold my tears any longer. I cried about 20 minutes I guess while talking to Nizam. Thanks to him for calming me down a bit and tried so hard to make me feel good even though he might feel distant with me. I appreciated his effort tho. I hope I have enough strength to face anything that makes my mind go worse. Amin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment