![]() |
| This is like my best selfie for this year. |
Assalamualaikum. Dah berapa tahun aku tinggalkan dunia blog ni. Dulu suka sangat try edit html and jadi blog yang cantik. Now rasanya nak tulis diari je setiap masa. It is good when you write down everything and you will feel lega gila after luah everything. I think I want to let Nizam (my beloved boyfriend) knows only. I will update my blog regularly and whenever I want to write something. I hope it will make me think positively after what I have written. Like during confessing session and after calming down session.
Apa yang membuatkan aku nak join balik juga is, Haqiem, he is a stranger that I know on Telegram. He wants me to find something that I love, which I think is writing a diary. I have a lot of diaries yang penuh dengan memories and pictures. I think it is time for me to reveal my "what is going on in my life" online and obviously in public. I want to be an influencer like someone yang boleh motivate orang lain even if I could not, I try my best to be one. I will try my best to be positive as much as I could do.
Apa yang membuatkan aku nak join balik juga is, Haqiem, he is a stranger that I know on Telegram. He wants me to find something that I love, which I think is writing a diary. I have a lot of diaries yang penuh dengan memories and pictures. I think it is time for me to reveal my "what is going on in my life" online and obviously in public. I want to be an influencer like someone yang boleh motivate orang lain even if I could not, I try my best to be one. I will try my best to be positive as much as I could do.
To be honest, I have kept a lot of secrets from everyone and I know some of the people that I have known are knowing about it but they want to pretend that is not a big deal to them. Today and now on, I will start my life positively and write anything I want in an online diary, every day if it is possible. I will try my best to stay calm and be patient with anything that I will be going through. Even things will hurt me, I will try to hold on. I will write as much as I could and learn from my experiences.
So, this is the first post of a diary of me in University life. I will write everything in details for the next posts. I am Nabiha Aisyah who lives in Selangor but in Putrajaya region. I study at UiTM Jengka for 3 years in Diploma in Civil Engineering. This semester would be my last semester and insyallah I will be graduated on time. For the past few years, many things happened to me but I did not tell anything to anyone that I have been suffering. If I have enough time, I will write an entry about myself that I have been keeping from everyone, including my parents and family.
To end the post, I hope I will have a great journey ahead.
Dear Allah, please give me strength even if I could. Please ease my way to live my life without worries and doubts. Please give me chances to prove myself to everyone that I am really worth it.
To end the post, I hope I will have a great journey ahead.
Dear Allah, please give me strength even if I could. Please ease my way to live my life without worries and doubts. Please give me chances to prove myself to everyone that I am really worth it.
