May 29, 2019

A Good Start


Alhamdulillah for still having a chance again to wake up with all given nikmat - nikmat by Allah. I am here to write about the memories that I have actually happened this morning after sahur. This post dedicates to mama who has been so tough to me and at the same time I have to be a strong person to deal with her. 

My online friend (her name is Hera) said to me once, when something happened on you must have reasons behind them. Whenever I feel something too much, it does not matter whether I am happy, broken, sad, depressed, excited, anything that happened on me, I have to write it down into somewhere that I want. For now, I am choosing a blog but normally I would just write a diary.

For this post, I feel like mama expressed her gratitude towards me in ways that only mothers can do it. I am not sure how is it, but you feel the appreciation from them. It is not like verbally or like perbuatan, it is something there that only you can feel it.

After sahur, as usual I would clean up the table and wash the dishes and Mama would cook or do something, we will be in the kitchen together. Today, she made 'halwa', desserts from buah kabung ke apa, I do not what is it but it looks like this.


 I was there looking at her while washing dishes. After that, mama wanted to make sambal tempe, she asked me to mix the ingredients (bawang goreng, cili goreng, kacang tanah, ikan bilis goreng). I was looking how she cooked it. It was really tough because I am not a good cooker but I do enjoy cooking some meals (normally I cook western food).

Gambar Google (Tempe Sira)

Resepi Sambal Tempe Mama
  1. Masukkan gula dan garam secukup rasa dalam kuali panas.
  2. Masukkan sikit air asam jawa and kacau sampai mendidih. 
  3. Masukkan sikit air untuk kasi dia cair. Kacau sampai semuanya larut. 
  4. Masukkan serbuk cili dan chili flakes dalam larutan tadi. 
  5. Lepas dah larut semua, masukkan tempeh dan ingredients (bawang goreng, cili goreng, kacang tanah, ikan bilis goreng) yang kita dah gaul sebelum ni.
  6. Gaul sampai ke semuanya rata dan siap.
Lepas dah siap semua, pastikan tunggu sejuk dulu and sira yang digaul tadi tu dah kering baru simpan dalam bekas tertutup biar tak masuk angin. Nanti tak sedap dan kebiasaannya kita makan sambal tempe ni waktu bulan puasa. Dia macam sambal kering yang boleh makan dengan nasi. Ala - ala sambal che nor garing gitu.

The thing that I want to tell you guys is, I am happy to have great memories with her. It was not like the intense situation where she would be angry at me for making mistakes. I will remember this memory and believe that she loves me in her ways. Thank you mama.
Terima kasih sebab dah banyak bersabar dengan kakak walaupon kakak suka balas balik apa mama cakap. Walaupon nampak tak hormat, cumanya kakak selalu buat cemtu untuk defend diri kakak. Sorry sebab dah biasakan diri macam tu. Kakak akan cuba sedaya upaya jadi anak yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa. Kakak tak nak kecewakan semua.

0 comments:

Post a Comment