Hai and Assalamualaikum. So today saya nak share about my feelings. Tak tahu nak cerita macam mana tapi I will try my best to comfort myself. Yes, it is about my boyfriend.
The situation yang saya alami right now, yesterday on 23rd, it was his birthday. Of course, I'm really excited about it. Tapi dia tak okay. He ignored me and I am pretending that I'm okay.
Firstly, I gave him a box of gifts. Dalam tu ada macam macam. Ada surat, baju, topi, stocking, ubat ubat. I was asking about surat and my wishes. Dia tak baca lagi pon surat and my wishes on telegram. I was upset about it. Tapi takpe, saya cuba bersabar.
Secondly, he completely ignored me the whole day. Whenever I text him, he will reply so late or just biar on read. Even if I reply his message while he is online. He will immediately go offline and reply to them whenever he wants to. Tapi takpe, saya sabar lagi.
Third, I asked him, bila balik Dungun, his hometown, but he refused to tell me. I wanted to meet him tapi he clearly doesn't want to meet me. I don't know how I feel nak balik KL esok camne. Rasa macam tak berbaloi pon balik awal semata nak jumpa dia tapi dia sendiri tak nak jumpa.
Forth, he said dia tak dapat cari tajuk untuk presentation. I wanted to help him, seriously eagerly gila nak tolong. After test, memang rancang nak tolong dia. Tapi dia asyik reject my helps. Even after my test, i texted him about it. Still he refuse to accept my help. I don't know how to feel even more he did that.
I am waiting for him to spend some time for me. Even I was not okay throughout the day but I tried my best to be the best. Tapi still tak worth it. He still ignores me. I don't know what did I do wrong.. Kenapa dia layan saya macam tu sekali? Apa salah saya?
Even if saya mengadu I'm not okay, he still doesn't care much about it. I want to change to be better, but I receive no supports from him. I feel like he has stopped loving me but he doesn't want to admit it. I'm tired of trying my really best but it is still not enough for us to have the happiness.
Help me. I'm really in pain. I need this to stop. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I want to be happy like others. I want to be loved and appreciated. Will I ever be like that?? I wonder that a lot. I'm sorry. I'm such a failure. Loser girlfriend.
keep checking him . Macam kes saya dulu , bila bf dah start ignore dan berubah , there's something wrong with him . Bukan silap kita ! We tried our best untuk setia , jage hati dia , buat dia rasa bahagia but he don't appreciate anything . The innocent us akan tetap kena blame sebab "ego , tak pandai jaga hati dia , bukan taste dia n DIA DAH TAKDA HATI DEKAT KITA " . Unworth it pertahankan hubungan macam nie . Its okey , tempoh move on depends pada diri sendiri . Tak perlu cari dia even rindu sekali pun for a while . Tengok dia betul2 appreciate kita n cari kita semula atau kita hanya bertepuk sebelah tangan je sekarang . The final decision is up to you . You decide !! samada nak bertahan dan terus di sakiti atau move on dah bahagia dengan cara yang lain dan lebih ramai orang yang menghargai .
ReplyDeleteSetia tu mahal ! cinta tu pun mahal ! tak semua orang layak dapat sepenuhnya . Cuma yang betul-betul menghargai akan dapat rasa semua tu .
hello, sorry i took very long time nak balas your comment, for now, we're no longer together, and yes, he has someone he likes, he wants to be with her, so, there's nothing i could do. btw thank you for your concern :)
Delete