Basically, I was really looking forward nak jumpa aesthetic since I feel like my face is getting worse. So after been researching aesthetic clinics in Penang, I decided to go with Socka. It is in Jalan Baru which is next to Petron Gas Station.
Socka Skin Clinic
🏥: 1269 Taman Emas, Jalan Baru, Perai, 13700 Pulau Pinang
⏰: Monday - Saturday (10am - 6pm)
Thursday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday (Closed)
👪: Peak Hours (10am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm)
I went to the clinic from UiTM with MyCar apps dengan harga RM 10.40 if I'm not mistaken. Dari UiTM ke klinik dalam 4.7km around 8 minutes. It was tough for me since I had to do it alone and even pakcik mycar pon tanya why pergi klinik sorang - sorang je.
Sampai je klinik, ramai gila orang. It takes 40 minutes to register for the first time. You need to bring your ic. During registration tu, kerani tu akan minta alamat and no telephone. Lama jugak kerani panggil kita untuk consultation. Waiting area of the clinic is comfortable, so takpe pon kalau tunggu lama. If sesiapa nak pergi ke klinik sini, you need to come before 3pm. I was arrived at 3pm, memang waktu peak hour.
So this is my face on Day 1 with Accutane.
![]() |
| My right cheek |
![]() |
| My left cheek |
Saya tak tahu kenapa my acne makin teruk. Even my friends cakap my face is getting better, I still don't trust it. Rasa insecure sebab everyone around looks very good. Acne takde langsung. Kadang nak jugak rasa confident. My skincare routine solid pon still tak okay.
Masa consultation, it was very quick when doctor examine my face which I really dislike about it but I have to understand it since there are a lot of patients waiting to consult. The doctor said my face was oily and hormon tak stable kut sebab tu naik jerawat.
Doktor adalah suggestkan treatment apa semua kan tapi saya tak fully pay attention because I was anxious about the price of the treatment. I brought RM 350 standby dalam purse kut kut treatment ni mahal gila. I asked the doctor about student price. He asked about my budget and I replied below RM 200. The doctor gave me RM 170 for the cleanser, face cream and accutane pills.
The cleanser smells strong sikit. Cuma bila pakai kat muka okay jela sebab dia berbuih jugak. Bila lepas cuci muka tu, muka still lembab which I really like. The bottle is quite big, I'll show the pic letter. Boleh cover around 1 month lebih kut cleanser tu rasanya. So jimat sikit.
The face cream dia best. I thought it was like heavy cream yang macam cream gatal - gatal tu. Unfortunately tak pon. It is clear cream macam aloevera and baru ni just nice je. Cream tu kena pakai kat bahagian bahagian jerawat. Cream ni kena pakai 2 kali sehari. Hopefully it works well on my face. Amin.
The accutane pills ni doktor kasi for a few weeks stock. Doktor asked me if I'm married sebab nak ambik pill ni tak boleh mengandung since it might kill the baby. Doctor terang jugak about the side effects and I also google it multiple times. My skin will be feeling dry since the pill works as oil reducer. My lips will become so dry. I terus beli Laneige sleeping lip mask sebab nak kasi lembab. Haha hopefully ni pon berkesan.
I'll keep updating my journey with accutane every week. If you guys ada apa apa soalan nak tanya boleh comment down below, I'll try my best to reply it. Let's pray that the treatment will work on me. Thanks for spending time on my entry. Bye I love you💜
P/s so far lepas bangun, muka tak berminyak langsung and tiny bumps makin berkurang because of the face cream i guess. Merah merah kat muka pon tak nampak sangat. It's a good thing for a start.






0 comments:
Post a Comment