June 18, 2019

Hectic Week


Assalamualaikum guys, it's been a while saya tak post blog ni. Hope you guys tak rindu - rindu saya la. There were a lot of things going on back few weeks tapi I don't know how to explain. Just for this entry, I'm going to talk about my hectic week after raya.

On 10th June, saya balik dari Putrajaya to Jengka since the holidays end. Actually bukak je cuti, it will be our Week 14. As we know, the week has been the killer week among others. My course didn't give a shit about raya or not, kerja jalan. At that day, it's still in the first week of raya kut, mood of doing anything for work memang takdela kan? hehe, I'm gonna drop a pic of raya of mine.


For this last semester of mine, I take 5 subjects, which is project management, bill of quantities, civil engineering design (fyp), structural rc & steel design and waster water. Supposedly, 3 subjects je but I carry 1 paper (wastewater) and repeat 1 subject (structural rc & steel design). To be short, every subject ada susah senangnya tapi kena hadapla kan? Cumanya in Week 14, semua benda assignments nak kena settle.

Okay, for bq subject, we had to construct a foundation model, a report with taking off of a house, a presentation about the foundation and assignment individual. Luckily I have great teammates who did not get mad at me for being busy. For, fyp, we had to send a lot of reports which is so thick as hell. I was having a hard time during consuming the medicines from the hospital because of my mental health issues but luckily my teammates did not get angry too.

For wastewater, we had a practical test on 11th June, like you have to come back to Jengka no matter what if not, you got 0 marks for the test. For design, the report was done yesterday which is why I can post an entry since I kinda have much time to kill. I don't know if madam will accept it because the deadline should be semalam, but I think my member send it today. I don't bother.

For pm subject, we had to construct 2 models for the construction project, had to complete a report and had a presentation about the project for the whole day. Here are our projects, through hardships with juniors, gladly the presentation went well.

This is pre-construction.

This is post-construction

Had so many things happened, yet I'm still strong (even if I had to pretend). Hopefully, I won't be down after this. I know I can go through anything if I want to.

Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment