Hai and Assalamualaikum, I know it's been a long time I don't write but today I'm gonna share with you guys about me telling the truth about taking medication and treatment in psychiatric.
I have been keeping the secret from them about having the depression for years and receiving treatment for a few months. At first, I just wanted to keep it as a secret but after receiving the result about my degree, I have to be away with my boyfriend since he got into UiTM Shah Alam while me, in UiTM Permatang Pauh in Penang.
So I asked a help from my uncle for changing my college from Penang to Shah Alam and at first it was okay but then he realized that I was not about to change the college because of the same course but the faculty is the same but in a different course which makes it harder to change and I was not aware of it since I thought to change courses are fine if the faculty is the same.
At that time, my uncle said, if I have been receiving any treatments in the nearby hospital might be a strong reason for me as a reasonable idea to change and I started off to think hard about me taking medication. The more I thought about it, the more important about my mental health. Dahla proses nak tukar hospital and getting surat rujukan tu susah tapi itulah. Tengok macam mana.
Lepas dah fikir fikir tu, I think it is time for me to tell the truth to my parents. So I decided to make a letter to them and bagi surat rujukan doktor apa semua and masukkan dalam sampul surat. Malam tadi, my parents nak keluar hantar nenek saya pergi berurut, masa nak gerak tu saya bagi terus sampul surat kat mama suruh baca and cakap after baca and balik, nak discuss pasal tu and my other issue.
My other issue is semalam I get a result for my penerapan UiTM. Dalam faculty saya, kejuruteraan awam ada 2 kursus tau and 2 kampus je setiap 1 kursus tu. Kat Penang, UiTM Permatang Pauh, ada kursus EC221 Degree in Civil Engineering Infrastructure and kat Shah Alam pulak, EC220 Degree in Civil Engineering yang memang pure. So the issue is I got a degree in Penang which is so far from my house. My boyfriend got into Shah Alam.
My uncle said he can help me out for changing the course but after a few hours, we both realized that the courses are not the same and it is not about changing the campus. It is about changing a course which is actually hard to change since my name is registered in the system on the given course. So I decided to use my mental health issue as a solid reason. It is the first start for me to tell my parents about it.
After they got back home from taking my grandma to urut at somewhere I did not know, they went out for a minute and I was anxious to discuss it with them. My parents and I discussed in their room. I was very anxious until I cried so hard. They asked why would I think they did not support me and I told them the truth about how I felt when I was younger and been keeping it from them for years.
The confession was fine and they heard me out so well which makes me regret not telling them earlier. My parents knew about my boyfriend and stuff. They gave me some ideas for what I should do to distract myself and I was crying so hard for being such a disappointment. Even though it was hard for them to swallow the truth but I was really glad that they accepted me anyways.
For now, my parents are working out with my uncle to request for changing the course under the reason of mental health and treatment. I really hope it is going to be okay and I can meet my boyfriend again. I really miss him.
Thank you for reading this. Comment down below if you want to give out some opinions.
I have been keeping the secret from them about having the depression for years and receiving treatment for a few months. At first, I just wanted to keep it as a secret but after receiving the result about my degree, I have to be away with my boyfriend since he got into UiTM Shah Alam while me, in UiTM Permatang Pauh in Penang.
So I asked a help from my uncle for changing my college from Penang to Shah Alam and at first it was okay but then he realized that I was not about to change the college because of the same course but the faculty is the same but in a different course which makes it harder to change and I was not aware of it since I thought to change courses are fine if the faculty is the same.
At that time, my uncle said, if I have been receiving any treatments in the nearby hospital might be a strong reason for me as a reasonable idea to change and I started off to think hard about me taking medication. The more I thought about it, the more important about my mental health. Dahla proses nak tukar hospital and getting surat rujukan tu susah tapi itulah. Tengok macam mana.
Lepas dah fikir fikir tu, I think it is time for me to tell the truth to my parents. So I decided to make a letter to them and bagi surat rujukan doktor apa semua and masukkan dalam sampul surat. Malam tadi, my parents nak keluar hantar nenek saya pergi berurut, masa nak gerak tu saya bagi terus sampul surat kat mama suruh baca and cakap after baca and balik, nak discuss pasal tu and my other issue.
My other issue is semalam I get a result for my penerapan UiTM. Dalam faculty saya, kejuruteraan awam ada 2 kursus tau and 2 kampus je setiap 1 kursus tu. Kat Penang, UiTM Permatang Pauh, ada kursus EC221 Degree in Civil Engineering Infrastructure and kat Shah Alam pulak, EC220 Degree in Civil Engineering yang memang pure. So the issue is I got a degree in Penang which is so far from my house. My boyfriend got into Shah Alam.
My uncle said he can help me out for changing the course but after a few hours, we both realized that the courses are not the same and it is not about changing the campus. It is about changing a course which is actually hard to change since my name is registered in the system on the given course. So I decided to use my mental health issue as a solid reason. It is the first start for me to tell my parents about it.
After they got back home from taking my grandma to urut at somewhere I did not know, they went out for a minute and I was anxious to discuss it with them. My parents and I discussed in their room. I was very anxious until I cried so hard. They asked why would I think they did not support me and I told them the truth about how I felt when I was younger and been keeping it from them for years.
The confession was fine and they heard me out so well which makes me regret not telling them earlier. My parents knew about my boyfriend and stuff. They gave me some ideas for what I should do to distract myself and I was crying so hard for being such a disappointment. Even though it was hard for them to swallow the truth but I was really glad that they accepted me anyways.
For now, my parents are working out with my uncle to request for changing the course under the reason of mental health and treatment. I really hope it is going to be okay and I can meet my boyfriend again. I really miss him.
Thank you for reading this. Comment down below if you want to give out some opinions.

i hope everything will be okay for you
ReplyDeletesaya dah lama nak pegi jumpa doktor sebab benda yg awak rasa ni saya rasa jugak. tpi saya takut saya je yg fikir lebih2 tpi sebenarnya takda apa pun, nanti takda orang faham saya. saya pun taktahu nak cakap camne.
ReplyDeleteand oh, i broke up with my boyfriend sebab saya unstable emotion. orang yg sangka takkan give up dgn saya pun akhirnya dah give up dengan saya. i'm very frustrated w myself sebab dia baik sangat. saya yg buat hubungan kitorang retak tapi serious saya tak maksudkan apa yg saya cakap tu :'( bukan tu je, kawan baik saya yg saya percaya pun tiba2 taknak tegur saya. dah sebulan benda ni jadi
btw i'm following you hehe